Shopware API Integration via API2Cart enables you to:
- retrieve and synchronize information on customers, products, categories, orders, abandoned carts, prices, etc.
- use the data from Shopware online stores according to your business purpose
- make updates on both sides
- perform these operations with the information from innumerable stores located on 40+ other shopping platforms
How to start Shopware integration easily with API2Cart?
1. Register API2Cart account
To start your free 30-day trial, you have to enter the necessary data and register a new API2Cart account.
2. Start the process of adding Shopware store
You can do it manually by clicking the 'Add store' button or automatically via API request using account.cart.add method. For adding a store you need to enter the required credentials like, for example, a store key.
3. Download and install Shopware Plugin
To establish a connection with your customer's e-store, you need to download Shopware Plugin in API2Cart Plugin Building section and provide it to your customer for installation on his store. Plugin automatically generates a store key.
4. Test API2Cart API methods
After adding a store, you will be able to test all API2Cart API methods supported for Shopware to work with the store. You can manage and modify the data related to the e-store products, orders, customers, etc.
5. Develop the integration with API2Cart
To enjoy the smooth Shopware integration, during the free test period, you have to develop the connection between your software or app and API2Cart. After that, you will be able to manage Shopware data with no limits.
Please fill in the form to download your document:
Special Shopware API Integration via API2Cart
Find out how extra functionality can help your business win its place in the sun.